Senior Product Analyst
Dealpath is looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our growing team delivering best-in-class solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product roadmap, particularly informing feature prioritization decisions and developing strategies for driving growth. You’ll partner with your peers in Product & Engineering to perform quantitative analyses, build meaningful reports and data visualizations to continually measure and grow the health of Dealpath’s platform. You’ll also play a key role in helping to shape new data products we can offer our customers. If you aspire to leverage data to deliver real results for overall business growth, we’d love to speak with you!
You’ll present regularly to key stakeholders within Dealpath to provide insights and recommendations for how we’ll drive customer engagement, feature utilization, retention and all important measures of product health. This role is a great opportunity for a results-oriented individual with a passion for data and excited about continual measurement of success.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you have:
- Strong analytical skills and strive to be data-driven and methodical
- A passion for analyzing mountains of data to determine initiatives that will drive the most significant business impacts.
- A willingness to fearlessly question assumptions and challenge the status quo.
- An ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments.
- Solid communication skills to articulate a business case when prioritizing initiatives and developing experiments.
- Support product team by using quantitative data to help inform the product roadmap and overall product strategy.
- Analyze trends and pore through our data to answer critical business and product questions.
- Help develop commercially successful product features, which deliver real value for identified market segments.
- Analyze aggregated customer and product usage data to understand user pain points, ah-ah moments, likes/dislikes, and how those things change by customer and user persona.
- Present results of analyses and investigations to product leadership, giving recommendations based on data.
- Create powerful visualizations and presentations, using data to tell a story and drive actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- 3-5+ years of progressive experience as a data analyst in a high growth technology company with a proven track record of success moving numbers to achieve product engagement, customer retention, and revenue goals
- Significant experience building data visualizations & analytics reporting utilizing tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or Cognos
- Deep experience in data querying, statistical analysis, modeling and general familiarity with data languages and statistical tools (SQL, Python, R, Stata)
- Experience analyzing data captured in product analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Pendo, Amplitude, Heap, FullStory or similar applications
For bonus points:
- Experience in real estate, private equity, alternatives, investment banking, management consulting or similar industries
- Experience with enterprise collaboration & workflow software
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California candidates for this position is $140,000 - $150,000 base. This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan. Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape the built world.
Today, Dealpath is the industry’s leading cloud-based deal management platform and expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!
Something looks off?