Senior CRE Product Manager
Senior CRE Product Manager
Dealpath is looking for an experienced Product leader with deep experience in developing solutions for Commercial Real Estate equity & debt investment firms to join our growing team. You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product, as you’ll define and prioritize new features, gather customer requirements and feedback to validate your hypotheses. You’ll partner with design and engineering to build and deploy new features, and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to measure success. If you aspire to build elegant enterprise products, and deliver real value to customers, we’d love to speak with you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because:
- You’re passionate about building solutions for the core use cases of Commercial Real Estate professionals (investors, developers, lenders, brokers, appraisers, etc) , and providing technology to make their lives better.
- You’ll own complete product features, from initial conception to final release— so you’ll need to be able to create specs, wireframe flows, and effectively communicate your vision to company leadership.
- You’ll collaborate with design, engineering, and marketing to build and successfully release products and features that delight our customers— so you’ll need to be an effective communicator internally.
- You’ll work with the customer success team, and directly with customers themselves, to understand the industry’s pain points and needs— so you’ll need to be a professional representative of the product team at Dealpath.
- We’re a collaborative team but also need everyone to pull their own weight— so you’ll need to be able to work independently and set your own goals.
We’re excited that you are:
- A CRE-focused product & technology professional who has delivered results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
- Able to create specs and wireframe flows and effectively communicate your vision to company leadership
- Goal-oriented and comfortable working with a degree of autonomy
- Passionate about Commercial Real Estate
- Analytical and an exceptional problem solver who can structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Results-driven individual that approaches every task with a sense of urgency.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager or Product Owner delivering software & reporting solutions for Commercial Real Estate investment use cases including acquisitions, development, underwriting, valuation, debt origination, debt investment or portfolio management.
- Successful track record of developing innovative performance metrics and improving programs that drive meaningful results.
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California candidates for this position is $170,000 - $183,000 base. This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan. Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!