QA Analyst II
Dealpath is looking for a QA Analyst II that has expertise in modern web applications and is excited to help drive our product and team forward!
As a QA Analyst you will bring consistently amazing product flows and experiences to users by working closely with our QA, engineering, product, and design teams.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll
- Be an expert of the user experience
- Be responsible for the testing and quality of a release
- Manage releases
- Work with the QA Automation team to reduce future testing load
We’re excited that you are
- Meticulous and detail-oriented - you are able to break down complex product specifications and ensure all aspects are incorporated in the implementation
- Organized and process-driven
- Able to imagine how users will use the product in both ways it was intended and ways it can be used more creatively
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to communicate and express ideas well to all levels of the organization
- 3+ years of professional software testing experience
- Experience testing web applications
- Prior experience with functional and regression testing.
- Experience working with tracking tools such as: JIRA, Asana, and Trello
- Experience working with testing tools such as: TestRail and Postman
For bonus points
- Interest in FinTech or Real Estate
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California candidates is $95,000 - $105,000 base. This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan.
- Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process. Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!