Strategic Account Director
Dealpath is looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our growing team.
As a Strategic Account Director, you will be selling into the C-Suite at the top Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment firms: public REITs, private equity firms, investment banks, asset managers, commercial banks and insurance companies in the business of acquiring, developing and/or financing commercial property. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, running a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing. As a senior member of our enterprise sales team, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our CEO and CRO in a high visibility role.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Utilize a consultative sales process that introduces our market-leading cloud-based deal management platform to industry-leading real estate investment firms
- Effectively communicate with and sell to the C-Suite of prominent real estate investment firms
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with CXO level executives and a network within the local CRE community
- Research businesses and map organizations to understand likely needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Leverage existing network and understanding of the CRE industry to facilitate sourcing and closing deals
- Develop and manage multiple sales threads inside established and new accounts to maximize opportunity.
- Own a sales quota and consistently achieve quarterly sales objectives while building pipeline for future periods
- Develop effective account plans and strategic messaging to source opportunities, demonstrate value to clients and increase revenue
- Utilize effective written and verbal communication skills along with presentation skills to connect with prospective customers
- Share your passion for raising the bar of productivity and service to our target customers
- Advocate on behalf of our target customers with our product development team
We are excited that you are:
- Passionate about the intersection of real estate and technology
- An overachiever - you have a track record of success
- Self-motivated - you’re naturally driven to achieve goals
- Confident, relentless and persuasive - you win
- Organized and accountable - you track activities, report progress (including blockers and dependencies) and deliver results
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of real estate experience
- 7+ years of quota-carrying B2B Enterprise-level Software/SaaS sales experience
- 3+ year of experience selling into the C-Suite of Commercial Real Estate and/or large Financial Services firms
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to present
Bonus points for:
- Having experience as a real estate professional - originator, underwriting analyst, portfolio manager or capital allocator
- Being familiar and executing with specific sales methodologies - MEDDPICC, Selling Through Curiosity,
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated total pay range for New York candidates for this position is $260,000 - $280,000.
- Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape the built world.
Today, Dealpath is the industry’s leading cloud-based deal management platform and expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!