Senior Product Manager
Dealpath is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing product team. You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product, as you’ll work with our sales and customer teams to define and prioritize new features, gather customer requirements and feedback to validate your hypotheses. You will also partner with design and engineering to build out your vision, and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis.
If you’re excited about building elegant enterprise products, and delivering real value to customers, we’d love to speak with you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because:
- You’ll own complete product features, from initial conception to final release— so you’ll need to be able to create specs, wireframe flows, and effectively communicate your vision to company leadership.
- You’ll collaborate with design, engineering, and marketing to build and successfully release products and features that delight our customers— so you’ll need to be an effective communicator internally.
- You’ll work with the customer team, and directly with customers themselves, to understand the industry’s pain points and needs— so you’ll need to be a professional representative of the product team at Dealpath.
- You’ll perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to iterate and improve existing features and flows— so you’ll need to understand trade-offs between impact and resourcing, and prioritize appropriately.
- We’re a collaborative team but also need everyone to pull their own weight— so you’ll need to be able to work effectively independently and set your own goals.
We’re excited that you are:
- A product leader who has delivered results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
- Able to create specs and wireframe flows and effectively communicate your vision to company leadership
- Able to understand trade-offs between impact and resourcing and can prioritize appropriately
- Able to work effectively in both individual and team environments
- Goal oriented and comfortable working with a sense of autonomy
- Passionate about process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems.
- Analytical and an exceptional problem solver who can structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Flexible and able to adjust on the fly to new demands while maintaining a high sense of urgency.
- 5+ years in product management at fast-growing companies, ideally delivering business software solutions for Commercial Real Estate, investment management or financial services technology (FinTech)
- Prior understanding and experience in start-up environments or companies
- Successful track record of developing innovative performance metrics and improving programs that drive meaningful product results
For bonus points:
- Experience in enterprise software
- Experience with workflow software
- Experience using or building data visualization and reporting products
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California candidates for this position is $170,000 - $183,000 base. This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan. Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!
Something looks off?