Sales Manager - US
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as a US Sales Manager, it is your role to ensure the successful growth of Infogrid through growing client revenues and hiring, managing and driving a top-performing sales team.
You will directly manage up to 7 Account Executives, whilst reporting into the Global head of sales. You will intensively coach your team and manage their personal development, whilst ensuring a high degree of accuracy in their deal forecasting and CRM hygiene. You will own your team’s sales quota, composed of individual AE quotas.
You’ll need to be proactive in updating clients on regular new features whilst closing deals, and developing client Case Studies for Marketing and present at Conferences. You will be the link and be required to provide regular, concise and filtered feedback for the Customer Success, Product and Operations Teams.
The Sales Manager role is large, with massive opportunity for growth and progression. We are looking for a candidate that enjoys this stage of a startup - someone that will lead from the front, and get stuck in.
Please note, this role can be based out of the following locations:
Las Vegas, NV
Utah County, UT
What we think you'll need to be successful
- At least 10-15 years in Sales experience, including at least 3 years in a Management position.
- Experience in a variety of challenging Sales roles, with a passion for beating targets, taking personal responsibility, planning and multi-tasking.
- SaaS or hardware sales experience targeting enterprise-level clients; in the real estate, proptech or FM space is particularly desirable.
- Systematic, structured, detail oriented and expert at coaching rigor and discipline within your team.
- Self-motivated, proactive, resilient, pragmatic and can-do attitude, with a willingness to work hard to hit demanding targets; you figure out solutions instead of fixating on problems.
- Experience leading a team of Account Executives to reach their personal and team targets.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage clients at scale, working effectively with multiple teams (Product, Customer Success, SDRs, Marketing, Ops etc) in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Deep experience of MEDDIC (or similar) sales methodologies, with experience implementing this across the team.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.