Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
As an Account Executive, it is your role to drive the growth of Infogrid by winning new, valuable, long-term customers, using a consultative sales approach.
Joining our growing US sales team based in New York, you will focus on selling Infogrid’s Smart Cleaning and ESG/Energy monitoring solutions to blue chip customers, corporate real estate companies and facilities managers, both direct and through global partners.
You will play a critical role building Infogrid, managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You will represent Infogrid as an ambassador through your customer interactions and build a world-class reputation for our sales team.
We are seeking self-starters, who look for solutions rather than fixating on problems. We value grit and determination in how our team gets things done, with all team members empowered as owners to drive their own deals. You are someone who aims high and will be rewarded for your successes.
What we think you'll need to be successful
- Energetic, motivated, solution-oriented.
- Self-starter with strong experience in B2B sales.
- You have grit, determination and a growth mind-set to win new customers and build new verticals from the ground up.
- Documented track record of success selling B2B SAAS solutions.
- Organized, diligent and methodical. You will actively manage customer pipelines, leveraging data and CRM tools to rapidly filter opportunities and drive predictable sales.
- Experience managing a full sales cycle, owning deals from prospecting to close with large enterprise customers.
- Expertise in consultative sales processes and methodologies like MEDDIC.
- Operational experience is beneficial, given the technical nature of Infogrid’s product and sales deployment.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.