Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
Infogrid is a growing technology company seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our legal team. You will work closely with our lawyers to manage legal operations and compliance.
We're looking for a Paralegal with a minimum of 7 years post-qualification experience. The salary banding for this role is up to £70,000.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on technology laws, IP, privacy, contracts, trademarks etc.
- Draft, review and modify company agreements like NDAs, licensing, partnerships etc.
- Assist attorneys with corporate and litigation matters. Prepare legal documents and court filings.
- Maintain company records, contracts database, trademarks, and other IP.
- Ensure legal compliance with regulations on data, marketing, employment etc.
- Manage corporate secretarial duties like shareholder meetings and company filings.
- Participate in due diligence activities for investments and deals.
- Develop processes to improve legal function efficiency.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- Paralegal certification or bachelor's degree in legal studies.
- 7+ years experience supporting corporate lawyers.
- Excellent knowledge of legal research, writing, documentation.
- Proficiency with legal technology tools and databases.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.