Senior Software Engineer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Software Engineer
JLL Technologies COE
What this job involves:
About the role
Jones Lang LaSalle, an international commercial real estate firm is looking for a senior software Engineer to build and support compelling, interactive applications that will solve key business problems. This role will be responsible for building and enhancing business application. Collaborating on new team initiatives. This person will become part of PORTFOLIO team working closely with the technical lead, ETL developer and business analyst interfacing with multiple teams to showcase their work story through design. The right person will have a results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and providing ideas, recommendations, and creative progress.
Be part of an exciting team that does application and database refactor of a complex product with some of the largest clientele utilizing the product.
- Work on Application development and maintenance – including low level design, coding, unit testing and documentation.
- Provide ongoing technical support to quality engineering and user acceptance testing teams and deliver high quality products.
- Work on bug fixes and support tickets as part of application support and maintenance.
- Work on critical features that help enhance system security – including recommendations from static code scan, Dynamic Application Security Testing and Penetration testing results.
- Perform and participate in peer review sessions.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Information & Computer Science, Statistics, or a quantitative discipline in science.
- 6+ years’ experience is software development and lifecycle using Microsoft .Net suite of tools and technology.,
- Strong foundation in variety of development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and technical demonstration skills.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Has strong experience with SQL server and all related technologies, .NET development (web and back-end, web services, etc.).
- Candidate should be versed in diverse technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, SSIS or SSRS.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.Net MVC.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with Open XML based Excel generation.
- Exceptional debugging skills.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps.
- Good to have Azure Cloud experience.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.