Data Quality and Governance Analyst 1
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Data Quality and Governance Analyst (P1)
JLLT Centre of Excellence
What this job involves:
We at JLLT are committed to revolutionizing the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology solutions. Our team is dedicated to implementing data quality rules, policies, and procedures to ensure the highest standards of data integrity. We strive for excellence in data stewardship techniques to provide trusted data across our products, enabling our business units to derive valuable insights and achieve their desired outcomes.
- Independently develop data cleansing and mastering algorithms and research on company data to support Master Data Management and other enterprise-level systems.
- Gain a technical understanding of how data flows from various source systems and source types to a modelled database solution in the data warehouse, including transformations and data manipulations.
- Perform data stewardship and enrichment/enhancements on internal JLL data, including property and company information from proprietary and reliable web sources.
- Monitor data quality and proactively identify and resolve data issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and provide data solutions.
- Analyse and enrich data to improve its quality and usability.
- Provide ongoing support to projects used within the organization, addressing data-related inquiries and assisting with problem resolution.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure proper escalation, prioritization, and remediation of data quality issues, collaborating with stakeholders to resolve them effectively.
- Consult with the business to develop documentation and communication materials ensuring accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Utilize SQL, Informatica, Databricks, Python, Power BI, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to perform data stewardship tasks.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates, and address concerns.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in data management technologies and techniques.
- Adapt to a fast-paced and challenging environment, taking on new responsibilities as needed.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations and maintain strong relationships with key individuals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of data governance strategies and initiatives.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Business Analytics)
- 2+ years of experience in field of Data Management or Data Stewardship or Master Data Management or Data Operations.
- Experience with Informatica or similar data integration tools.
- Experience in data analytics, reporting & insights, visualization, and analytics tools are plus
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in SQL for data querying and manipulation.
- Familiarity with Databricks or other big data processing platforms.
- Basic programming skills in Python for data analysis, profiling, and automation.
- Working knowledge of using Power BI for data visualization and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for data and continuous learning.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and a team player.
- Ability to work effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of data.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs.
What we can do for you:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.