Senior QA Automation Engineer
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
What this job involves:
About the role
- Assist in the creation and implementation of comprehensive test plans and strategies for new and existing software.
- Execute test plans with a keen eye to identify, troubleshoot and resolve defects and issues in our product
- Work directly with development teams to investigate and resolve issues.
- Create, manage and execute manual and automated testing to ensure the software meets the requirements and expectations of our customers
- Maintain a very high bar for quality with the ability and confidence to hold releases that don’t meet the standard.
- Maintain a “big picture’ customer perspective to strongly represent the customer’s goals and their experience using our product.
- Meet sprint goals, ensuring quality releases are delivered
- Support product releases through initial testing through the various stages of a release cycle.
- Write clear and concise documentation including test strategies, plans, test cases, reproduction steps, results and reports.
- Stay current with new tools and methodologies and stay current with best practices in quality
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
- Technical expertise.
- 7+ years of QA experience, with a strong understanding of QA best practices.
- Prior experience building and enhancing custom automation frameworks that engineers will use to add automation tests
- Evangelize and be an advocate for automation testing with Development and QA Engineers
- Experience using automation coverage tools to measure and track the quality of automated test coverage
- Detailed tracking and reporting of automation test coverage and related metrics
- Familiarity with API testing using a tool like Postman.
- You have a passion for learning about software test strategies, using both automation and manual tests,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for finding root cause solutions to complex problems.
- A high bar for quality
- You understand the importance of accessible web design and polished, delightful user experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Communication skills.
- You love working in a collaborative team-based environment, and have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.