Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE)
We are currently seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test specializing in web and cloud hosted applications to join our JLL Technologies – Real Estate Management Services team.
About JLL Technologies –
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
Our offerings focus on the following: CRE Technology (IWMS, CMMS, and EAM), Business Intelligence, Utilization, Workplace Experience and Mobility, and Smart Buildings and Workplaces.
What this job involves
As a Software Development Engineer in Test at JLL Technologies, you will be directly responsible for
- Develop testing frameworks to provide thorough coverage of implemented features, configuration changes and other change requests
- Use Selenium or similar tools for testing UI for various front-end technologies.
- Use simulators for mobile and multiple browser testing
- Create re-useable frameworks for testing practice at JLL
- Automate test cases and updating the tracking systems after testing is complete
- Regression test applications prior to release into UAT and production environments
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report and track issues to closure in an issue tracking system (JIRA, TFS)
- Review requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas
- Estimate assigned tasks and provide regular status updates to project team, supervisors and project managers
- Maintenance testing environments including user accounts, configs and deployments
- Participate in identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities within QA and broader project teams
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Must have used tools like Selenium / Appium for front end testing and mobile testing
- Must have experience in API testing using available API testing tools in the market or custom scripts.
- Must have experience in creating reusable testing scripts which integrate with CI/CD pipeline
- Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft technology applications is a must.
- Ability to execute QA testing, interpret test results, and document outcomes with attention to detail
- Able to write and automate complex SQL queries and test DB code
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related STEM (Science, Math or Engineering) fields
- 3+ years of experience in information technology: Software engineering or testing automation roles
- 3+ years of experience in automation and creating testing frameworks in various software languages
- 3+ years of experience in software development, manual testing, working on IT projects
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.