Senior Software Engineer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Software Engineer
JLL Technologies COE
What this job involves
About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer specializing in .Net Framework to join our JLL Technologies Work Dynamics Tech team.
JLL announced our aim to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2040 across all areas of its operations, including the client sites we manage, globally. https://www.jll.com.sg/en/newsroom/jll-commits-to-net-zero-target-for-2040. As one of the various strategies to achieve this, our team is currently growing and you will get a chance to work on a sustainability management system that helps our clients (as well as ourselves), to bring our operational carbon footprint and greenhouse gases down. Join us today, and together we will make this a reality.
About JLL Technologies –
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
As a Senior Software Engineer at JLL Technologies, your responsibilities are to:
- Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product engineering team.
- Work with the product management team to design new products or enhancements.
- To develop business requirements into cost-effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Perform peer design and code reviews with other software engineers.
- Help to evaluate requirements and solutions from a technical perspective and implement custom built solutions in JLL environment.
- Perform estimates of user stories that are to be implemented to help with product engineering planning.
- Mentor less experienced engineers on proper standards/techniques to improve their development practices and efficiency.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Perform non-production and production deployment processes as scheduled.
- Provide on-going support to the application.
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to be:
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Worked on .Net Framework C# projects
- Knowledge of .Net Core/.Net 5 - 7
- Able to write unit tests in test frameworks
- Experience working with Authentication standards such as OpenID Connect
- ASP.Net, Entity Framework
- Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Consuming and writing RESTful APIs
- Familiar working in agile projects
- Source code control in git
- Using CI/CD pipelines for build and deploy
- Worked on Angular projects
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- .Net Core/.Net 7.0
- SQL performance tuning experience
- Azure Data Factory
- API Management Platform (Azure APIM)
- Experience working on large datasets
- Experience optimizing complicated SQL queries
- Architecting Applications in Microsoft Azure
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- 5-8 years of experience in developing full stack applications is required.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual.
- Exceptional debugging skills and some experience with performance tuning.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
What you can expect from us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.