Senior Sharepoint Administrator
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Sharepoint Administrator
JLL Technologies COE
What this job involves:
About the role
- Manage SharePoint 2016 farm, supporting JLL AD domain hosted internal and external users. Manage Content databases, application services like Search, Managed Metadata, Secure Store, Microsoft Identity Manager, Office Web app.
- Assist with migration projects using ShareGate or SharePoint Migration tool between platforms like SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint Online, Box to SharePoint, Dropbox to SharePoint.
- Manage Office 365 Admin portals for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power Platform, Azure Active Directory. Monitor service health for the supported applications.
- Work with vendor partners like Microsoft and OutSystems to troubleshoot and resolve user/product tickets.
- Support Enterprise Collaboration Capital and Operational projects.
- Manage work tickets for Azure Active Directory Application Registration and Enterprise Applications for any applications integrating with JLL’s Office 365 tenant.
- Troubleshoot user issues, work with security teams to run audit, content search for eDiscovery.
- Develop and execute PowerShell scripts for administering and automating tasks.
- Assist development teams to deploy production ready solutions to SharePoint 2016, Azure as well as OutSystems. The resource should be available for On-Call rotational weekend support.
- Conduct access audits as well Disaster recovery exercises.
- Support custom solutions built on SharePoint on-premise provider hosted as well as SharePoint Online Azure hosted.
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion.
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business application software packages.
- Communicate with managers on business systems and project statuses.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships with internal and external clients.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- At least 6 years working experience of which 3 years working experience on M365.
- Having a Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems from a reputed University
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- The candidate will have experience with Microsoft collaboration tools like SharePoint On-Premises, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, MS Teams, Power Platform.
- Good understanding of Authentication and Authorization models for Office 365
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell script with MSOL, SharePoint Service, Exchange Online, Security and Compliance.
- Knowledge in Outsystem is highly advantageous.
- Strong experience in Azure Active Directory Application Registration and Enterprise Applications
- Good experience in enabling integration of solutions using REST/Graph API.
- Independent contributor, self-learner and with strong motivation.
- Must have experience in working in 24x7 onshore/offshore team environment
- Ability work independently and as part of team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical staff will understand
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning.
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.