Sr. Analyst, Business Analytics
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
As a Sr. Analyst, you will be accountable for building effective analytical products and transforming transactional data into meaningful business insights. Your responsibility is to enable the business to make data-informed decisions based on insightful analytics. Every deliverable of the role should be able to demonstrate a measurable return on investment and improved outcomes for the customer.
- Translate complex requirements into effective business solutions for the Project Development Services customer base
- Optimize the BI portfolio to reduce server load, minimize break-fixes, and improve performance
- Manage throughput of your dashboard/report/app development projects, proactively communicating dates, milestones, risks, and wins
- Operate within the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) requirements of the team to ensure project/process guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure that best practices are leveraged and implemented proactively across all reporting, including technical and process documentation
- Partner and communicate with customer base to ensure BI solutions align to true need and add value
- Ensure iterative design processes are followed, providing regular feedback and engagement to the business
- Self-manage and continually upskill yourself by leveraging internally-available upskilling platforms such as Alteryx Adventure, Tableau Quest, and DataCamp
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with a strong understanding of analytic/statistical concepts and the ability to explain them to others. Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner in English.
- Proficient technical skillset:
- Highly proficient in Alteryx with demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate, and analyze raw data, research data issues, draw conclusions, provide resolution, and develop actionable recommendation.
- Similarly proficiency in Tableau preferred, but if you only know Alteryx, willingness to upskill in Tableau is required.
- Able to interpret and tell a strong data story.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Able to understand customer needs, setting and managing expectations while providing exceptional and enhanced customer service
- Understands regional/cultural/contextual differences and allows for local expression without compromising global coherence. Works across a wide variety of cultures and markets.
- Secure and detail-oriented, providing discrete and confidential handling of sensitive information, strong attention to detail.
- Exhibits the highest ethical standards
- 2-3 years of data analytics experience
- Working knowledge of the Corporate Real Estate industry or any multi-services industry strongly preferred
- Alteryx experience required (Core certification preferred or willingness to certify in first three months)
- Tableau experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the personal credibility to engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to build constructive and collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new techniques and tools
- Domain experience in operations, real estate, project management, or finance a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies and framework a plus
East Coast, USA ideal (Charlotte, NC preferred) but anywhere in continental US is acceptable. Virtual position optional
The compensation will consist of a competitive base salary, performance bonuses, and an attractive benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
JLL has been awarded as One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years. Go here to Check out the many other reasons why JLL a great place to work. You can also check out our Careers Page for more information on benefits, our purpose, and our commitment to areas such as ethics and integrity, sustainability, and innovation in CRE technology.
Estimated compensation for this position is:69,300.00 – 100,500.00 USD
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Location:Remote –Charlotte, NC
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.