Senior Data Security Operations Engineer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Data Security Operations Engineer
JLL Technology COE
What this job involves
About the role
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Sr. Data Security Operations Engineer
This position is responsible for supporting all the tools that makeup our enterprise data security program. In this role, you’ll work closely with data protection, cyber defense, and insider risk operations to ensure that our data security toolset is maintained properly in order to avoid potential disruption to end users and to enhance capabilities of internal customers.
- Work to support engineering teams by executing changes to the data security tooling environments
- Work with end users via ticketing system and troubleshooting sessions to remediate any potential issues/blocks caused by data security tooling
- Serve as first tier support for all data security tooling issues
- Serve as a point of contact with the vendor and internal resources
- Develop and maintain data security tooling documentation
- Conduct daily operation and management of the data security platform, including event monitoring, reporting, and remediation
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to be:
- 3+ years of experience with CASB/SASE solutions
- 3+ years of experience with DLP solutions
- Ability to write scripts for automating tasks (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot potential issues with end user
- Ability to troubleshoot both MacOS and Windows
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Experience working with Netskope, Proofpoint and/or Crowdstrike
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- Experience using Splunk for analyzing logs, building dashboards/reports and automating tasks
- Experience working with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with using RegEx to craft DLP policy
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- CISSP/CISM certifications preferred (but not required)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred (but not required)
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Location:Remote –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.