JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
If you live and breathe digital, we want to offer you a super challenging and exciting role in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team. Imagine using digital technologies to disrupt the real estate investment industry.
Our job in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team is to be brave and accelerate the impact of digital transformation by partnering closely with our business units, we prototype ideas, test them in the real business scenarios, and quickly adapt the solution. Combining data science, human-centered design, and the latest rapid development techniques—such as agile, microservices and DevOps—we help deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses.
For our Digital Transformation, we are building a LaSalle’s Digital Experience (LDX) Platform on Azure. The LDX platform will be powered by multiple COTS/Custom Build applications and unified data and content platforms. We are setting up Digital Engineering Hub in Bangalore to support the global implementation of LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Program, this position will be based in US preferable in central time zone..
- 5+ years of proven experience in Power BI Data model, debug DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Strong in Looker data modelling and LookML understanding
- Suggest essential technical and strategic changes to improvise present business intelligence systems.
- Collaborate with database owners and ETL/ELT to achieve the best BI solutions.
- Collaborate with team to resolve issues, help is designing best enhanceable solutions.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Good understanding of Jira, work in Jira Agile environment with strong sense of responsibility and delivery.
- Desire to learn and excel in career, willing to adopt and learn as per business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret the requirements from Business as an architectural process, and data modelling.
- Good working knowledge of SQL queries, python, and JSON.
- Consult with business users, clients, technical stakeholders to identify, assess, and solve complex business problems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Design and build solutions for data warehouse.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in Asset Management.
- Working with greenfield projects.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of technical experience in Power BI / DAX, Snowflake or SSMS.
- Strong database knowledge and proven experience with data analysis.
- Good understanding of Star and Snowflake schema and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Good written and verbal skills, ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Expertise in designing and building solutions for data warehouse working with large data sets.
- Strong database knowledge and proven experience with data analysis and database design for operational, transactional systems.
- Experience in building solutions using Python and experience in working with large data sets
- Expertise in ETL and data warehouse concepts
- Strong software engineering skills, preferably Python, Pyspark and SQL
- Expertise in Azure, Databricks: hands-on experience in Python.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of Star and Snowflake schema and good command on SQL queries and views.
Location:Hybrid –Chicago, IL
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.