Business Systems Analyst 2
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Business Systems Analyst 2
JLL Technologies COE
What this job involves
About the role
- Support global Level 2 and Level 3 user tickets for Enterprise Collaboration platform. Primary tools being SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer, Sway, MS Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Effectively support products within defined SLA and monitor the ageing tickets.
- Maintains thorough understanding of JLL product feature and functionality, including all core products related to SharePoint, Office 365 Business Application tools (PowerApps and Power Automate), OutSystems, Box and integrations with on-premises and cloud.
- Act as point of escalation for local JLL Technology Services Center.
- Provides competence and skills to deal with users’ tickets through troubleshooting sessions over email and live sessions.
- Be willing to support global audience as well as users’ in Americas region.
- Communicate with managers on business systems and project statuses.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business users and provide them with technical solutions within the guidelines for the platform.
- Follow the processes and guidelines laid for the support services.
- Troubleshooting of maintenance tasks
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Information & Computer Science, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in working with Microsoft Enterprise collaboration tools
- Experience with Level 2 & 3 Support.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- The candidate will have experience with Microsoft collaboration tools like SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer, Sway, MS Teams etc.
- The candidate should understand the Office 365 Business Application tools like PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical staff will understand
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.