System Architecture Engineering Lead
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
System Architecture Engineering Lead
JLL Technologies COE
What this this job involves
About this role
JLL is looking for Developer Team Lead with Microsoft .Net technical skills. In this role, the person will be responsible for application development and support on a day-to-day basis, maintain, monitor application performance, and apply patches to all tiers. Bright seasoned individual with a “get it done” mentality and ability to coach others. Has deep understanding and passion about technology. Experience on Microsoft Azure will be added advantage.
- Work with product technical leads to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing.
- Work with the business community to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions.
- Performs design and code reviews with senior technical staff.
- Act as the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems.
- Help to evaluate from the technical perspective and implement 3rd party solutions in JLL environment.
- Help management to formulate group’s technology vision and set/enforce technical standards for the team.
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third party) web and data services, and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Mentors less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be design and engineered.
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database.
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
Experience & Education
- 10+ years IT experience
- Bachelor’s is degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Advance degree preferred.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams and manage stakeholders globally across multiple project initiatives.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Excellent technical, analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Server side development- .NET, .NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Web Service Architectures- .NET Web API
- Conversant with agile methodologies
- Experience in real estate or leasing domain
- AP Management Platform (Apigee or Azure APIM)
- Familiarity with Maas360
- Familiarity with Development of re-useable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Familiarity with cloud native application architecture patterns
- Architecting Applications in Microsoft Azure
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.