Fullstack Software Engineer (.NET, React)
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
Full Stack Software Engineer
About JLL Technologies –
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to re imagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
As the Full Stack Software Engineer, you will help JLL Technologies build the world’s best application for exploring and analysing the global commercial real estate market while helping real estate owners and occupiers see options and context.
- Hands-on Development
- Automated Unit Testing and Automated QA Testing
- Design and implement features and epics.
- Review code and enforce team standards for quality, test coverage, performance etc.
- Network with engineers at adjacent teams and facilitate alignment and information sharing.
- Continuously improve the development/delivery process
- Contribute to product roadmap and priorities.
Sound like the job you’re looking for?
Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience developing rich interactive web applications.
- Excellent programming, software architecture, and communication skills
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, etc.)
Technical Skills & Competencies
- C#, .NET Core
- React.js 16.8+ using ES6+ or TypeScript, Redux, Hooks
- GraphQL clients such as Apollo Client
- GraphQL API development
- Excellent understanding of database technology such as SQL Server, CosmosDB etc.
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps/GitHub Workflows
- Agile Scrum and Gitflow working experience are preferred.
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Elastic Search, Azure Search
- Testing with Jest, Enzyme, or Mocha.
- Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, etc. is desired.
- PWA development knowledge is desired.
- Cloud platform experience in Azure/AWS/GCP is desired.
- Ability to define and implement a solution across a complex application stack
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Geography, Statistics or other scientific or quantitative field
JLL es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades entre hombres y mujeres
JLL is a company committed to equal opportunities between men and women
Location:Remote –Malaga, ESP
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.