Manager Data Quality and Governance
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Manage the overall Data Governance strategy, including data quality management, data acquisition, data and system support, and business intelligence
- Manage governance framework including data stewardship support and facilitation (source data and metrics), business rules, impact analysis, Service Level Agreements (SLA) maintenance, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)’s development, etc.
- Responsible for Key Business Elements (KBE) metrics and ensuring they are always at or above target
- Drive awareness and adoption of data practices standardization and data sharing culture
- Ensure that data integrity responsibilities and accountabilities have been communicated to appropriate owners and stewards as part of the Data Ownership and Stewardship program
- Responsible for data governance oversight of the integration of client and property master data; validate downstream impact and improvements being implemented to ensure that best practices are followed
- Develop expert knowledge of business and solution domains in the above areas of focus
- Ensure that key business terms and metrics are centrally inventoried and maintained
- Apply project management skills to manage multiple tracks of data governance activities based on an overall project plan
- Maintain and develop data policies and procedures, data governance guidebook and SOPs, and various communication kits
- Must coordinate with other stakeholders to adopt and leverage common best practices and standard frameworks, tools, and processes
The Business Partnering Lead will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated Data Governance, Data Quality, and Meta-data management experience
- 4+ years of experience in a data domain such as Data Analysis, Data Governance, Data Management, Enterprise Information Management, Data Modeling or Data Quality Management.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers; must be able to deal with dynamic stakeholders and people who have competing priorities
- Proven skills in analysis and problem solving
- Project management skills
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of business processes and how data is used
- Experience with SQL programming
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience in remediating data issues is recommended
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work with diverse groups of people
- Project management and time management skills
- Expert level skills in Excel and Word as well as Intermediate level skills in PowerPoint and Access
- Desired experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Real Estate Management experience preferred
Estimated compensation for this position is:100,760.00 – 146,080.00 USD
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Location:Remote –Charlotte, NC, Houston, TX
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.