Senior AI Engineer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Data Engineer
JLL Technology COE
About JLL and JLL Technologies
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
JLL Technologies Enterprise Data team is a newly established central organization that oversees JLL’s data strategy. The Seniorl data Engineering professional will work with our colleagues at JLL around the globe in providing solutions, developing new products, building enterprise reporting & analytics capability to reshape the business of Commercial Real Estate using the power of data and we are just getting started on that journey!
Senior Data Engineer is self-starter to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join our Enterprise Data team. This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for designing and developing of data solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns. This a global role that requires partnering with the broader JLLT team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies and data engineering experience.
As a Senior Data Engineer at JLL Technologies, you will:
- Contributes to the design of information infrastructure, and data management processes to move the organization to a more sophisticated, agile and robust target state data architecture
- Develop systems that ingest, cleanse and normalize diverse datasets, develop data pipelines from various internal and external sources and build structure for previously unstructured data
- Develop and operate modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Develop good understanding of how data will flow & stored through an organization across multiple applications such as CRM, Broker & Sales tools, Finance, HR etc
- Design & develop data management and data persistence solutions for application use cases leveraging relational, non-relational databases and enhancing our data processing capabilities
- Develop POCs to influence platform architects, product managers and software engineers to validate solution proposals and migrate
- Functionally lead team of data engineers to deliver data solutions in Agile manner while mentoring junior-level data engineers
Sounds like you? What we are looking for:
- 6+ years’ overall work experience and Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in MDM design, development, support and operations with Informatica MDM tool suite
- Extensive knowledge and experience in defining Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Hands-on engineering lead who is curious about technology, should be able to quickly adopt to change and one who understands the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure(preferred), etc.), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security etc
- Design & develop data management and data persistence solutions for application use cases leveraging relational, non-relational databases and enhancing our data processing capabilities.
- Experience handling un-structured data, working in a data lake environment, leveraging data streaming and developing data pipelines driven by events/queues
- Team player, Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams
- Someone who is genuinely excited about data infrastructure and operations with a familiarity working in cloud environments and Working with data excites you: you have created data architecture, you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.