Information Technology Support Specialist (CRE Technology) - 2
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Information Technology Support Specialist (CRE Technology)-2
What this job involves:
About the role
JLL is looking for an IT Support Specialist to support CRE Technology at our corporate offices, including ads, moves, and changes across audio-visual, meeting room systems, internet of things,
managed print services and more. The Support Specialist will provide remote support and engage with the end user, local resources, and vendors where required. Your effort will simplify our colleagues’ in-office technology interaction and promote a consistent support experience across our APAC office portfolio.
- Provide high-level remote support
- Take ownership of an incident across the entire life cycle of the outage
- Establish preventative support measures to improve end-user experience
- Implement ads, moves and changes
- Assist in developing global standardisation of CRE technology support to ensure continuity of service between countries.
- Engage with local support teams across Asia Pacific to minimize downtime during service outages.
- Work with JLL service providers and vendors to ensure end-to-end delivery of services to key staff.
- Provide and maintain access to application portals.
Incident Response and Technical Support
Respond to CRE Technology incidents and service requests relating to the following:
- Audio Visual, Digital Signage, and Screen Sharing
- Room booking systems
- Workplace mobile applications
- Printers and MFDs
- Internet of Things, sensors plus more
- User Training and Awareness
- Co-ordinate 3rd Party vendor on-site activities as required
Purpose of the Role
- Serve as an SME for CRE Technology to help triage and resolve support-related issues with an international user base.
- Work under the direction of the APAC CRE Technology Lead on various ad-hoc exercises and operational requirements.
- Support APAC region
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- 2-4 years IT experience required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related studies
- Experience in high end support within a corporate environment
- Preferred experience with enterprise operations workflow systems, eg. ServiceNow
- Expert in MS office suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Projects
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Be very customer focused, proactive and show great initiative
- Applicants must be able to build strong working relationships with a diverse user base, be effective team players, and make positive contributions to team outcomes
- Applicants are required to have or be able to quickly obtain an in-depth understanding of JLLT technology support processes
- They should have excellent attention to detail, possess strong analytical and communication skills, and be able to use a wide range of technologies to achieve the work area outcomes
- Where new processes or procedures are developed, the successful applicant would be expected to document these and contribute to the Human Technology knowledge base
- Good understanding of workplace infrastructure, corporate network technology, audio-visual, and unified communications
- Self-starter and motivator and ability to work in team and solo
- It is essential that successful applicants can communicate clearly, work efficiently and providing a high level of output in moments of high intensity
- Flexibility in working during APAC time zone - Morning shift (8am – 5pm) in Bangalore
- Ability to be accessible online to the team (Microsoft Teams) during their shift
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you
Location:Hybrid –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.