Aravo Platform Support Analyst
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
About this role
The S&P Platform Support Analyst will be part of the JLLT Foundational pillar, & the Global S&P Technology Platform Team, delivering the technology that underpins the S&P function.
The S&P Platform Support Analyst’s focus will be supporting the implementation of JLL’s new supplier portal, Aravo. They will be responsible for working closely with the rest of the S&P technology platform & support teams along with S&P business stakeholders to deliver high quality technical support, software configuration, analytics, & documentation for the relevant business processes.
- This role is a mixture of customer service & administrative, system-driven tasks
- Actively contribute to business success by maintaining expected performance standards
- Responsible for effectively using the Aravo platform & ensuring timely & efficient completion of requests in accordance with the customers’ requirements
- Become an expert in S&P technology software functionality – Aravo & other JLL S&P platform applications
- Manage support tickets from S&P business users
- Liaise with different internal & external groups through e-mail & phone calls
- Maintain a collaborative relationship within the team
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Quickly understand both business issues & technical challenges to identify & address potential gaps
- Document requirements & specifications, business processes, workflows, & reporting outputs
- Critically evaluates information from multiple sources for a deeper understanding of the underlying business needs
- Participates & contributes in the design & solutioning sessions undertaken by the technical teams
- Develops testing plans, executes quality assurance, & performs functional testing
- Ensures issues are identified, documented, tracked, reported on, & resolved in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Able to be self-motivated, set priorities & work autonomously on assigned or committed tasks, at the same time able to collaborate & work as part of a global agile delivery team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Teams, Visio, Excel…)
- Knowledge of real estate industry is a plus but not essential
- Demonstrable & relevant experience in similar roles is required
- Previous exposure to customer support, sourcing & procurement, and/or software implementation is a plus
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information systems / another relevant field, or equivalent work experience
Estimated compensation for this position is:85,000.00 – 95,000.00 USD
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Location:Remote –Chicago, IL
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.