Senior Enterprise Collaboration Developer
Senior Enterprise Collaboration Developer
JLLT Centre of Excellence, Bangalore
What this job involves:
About the role
Jones Lang LaSalle, an international commercial real estate firm, is looking for an Enterprise Collaboration Sr. Developer to support JLL Enterprise collaboration environment. The JLL Enterprise Collaboration environment consists primarily of Office 365 collaboration tools, SharePoint (online and on-premises), OutSystems and Box, however other solution providers are also leveraged within regional implementations. The Enterprise Collaboration Senior Developer should have experience with new project development, enhancements as well as supporting existing applications for bug fixes.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to operate in a technically complex, fast changing, and diverse environment.
- Develop and support modern SharePoint development techniques like SharePoint Framework, High Trust provider hosted add-ins, Remote Event Receivers, Azure hosted add-ins, Adaptive cards.
- Develop and implement SharePoint Applications, Web Parts, and add-ons/plug-ins for SharePoint on premise and online.
- Create enterprise level automations & integrations between custom JLL solutions and SharePoint using REST/Graph endpoints.
- Develop and support low code applications using Power Apps/Logic Apps/Azure Functions.
- Develop and support business process automations using (not limited to) Power Automate & OutSystems.
- Support Enterprise Collaboration Capital and Operational projects.
- Gather customer requirements to provide innovative solutions and recommend system solutions and implement.
- Provide design/functional specifications and documentation for business solutions.
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion.
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business application software packages.
- Communicate with managers on business systems and project statuses.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships with internal and external clients.
- Troubleshooting of maintenance tasks
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- At least 6 years working experience
- Having a Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems from a reputed University
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- The candidate will have experience with Microsoft collaboration tools like SharePoint On-Premises, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, MS Teams etc.
- Knowledge in Outsystem is highly advantageous.
- Strong experience in SPFx & SharePoint Add-in model.
- Strong experience in Power Apps & Power Automate solutions.
- Strong experience in integrating solutions using REST/Graph API.
- Independent contributor, self-learner and with strong motivation.
- Must have experience in working in 24x7 onshore/offshore team environment
- Ability work independently and as part of team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical staff will understand
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning.
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.