JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
The DevOps Engineer will be a crucial member of our Developer Platform Team, responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining robust and scalable infrastructure and tools that enable efficient software development and deployment processes. Working closely with developers, system administrators, and other stakeholders, the DevOps Engineer will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud-based infrastructure to support the development and deployment of software applications.
- Optimize infrastructure for performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Implement and maintain configuration management systems to ensure consistency and reliability of infrastructure components.
Continuous Integration and Deployment:
- Develop and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines for applications, ensuring rapid and reliable deployment.
- Implement code repositories, automated testing frameworks, and packaging tools.
- Enable continuous monitoring and alerting to identify and resolve issues quickly.
Technical Tooling and Integration:
- Evaluate, select, and implement tools and technologies that improve the developer experience and streamline development processes.
- Integrate various development tools, such as issue tracking systems, code review systems, and collaboration platforms, to foster a seamless workflow.
Collaboration and Support:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with developers, system administrators, and other teams to understand their needs and develop solutions.
- Support developers in troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving infrastructure and tool-related issues.
- Provide guidance and best practices to development teams on infrastructure and deployment strategies.
Security and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with security standards and best practices in all infrastructure components.
- Implement and maintain security controls, including access management and vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct regular audits and participate in security incident response activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, preferably within a developer platform or software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, such as AWS or Azure.
- Proficiency in configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and concepts, such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages like Python, Ruby, or Bash.
- Understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Join our dynamic Developer Platform team and contribute to the growth and success of our software development lifecycle. Apply your technical expertise, automation skills, and dedication to foster an efficient and scalable development environment.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.