JLL Technology COE
What this job involves:
About the role
LaSalle Investment Management is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JLL
Technology, Data & Information Management Centre of Expertise (TDIM CoE) (Bangalore)
If you live and breathe digital, we want to offer you a super challenging and exciting role in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team. Imagine using digital technologies to disrupt the real estate investment industry.
Our job in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team is to be brave and accelerate the impact of digital transformation by partnering closely with our business units, we prototype ideas, test them in the real business scenarios, and quickly adapt the solution. Combining data science, human-centered design, and the latest rapid development techniques—such as agile, microservices and DevOps—we help deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses.
For our Digital Transformation, we are building a LaSalle’s Digital Experience (LDX) Platform on Azure. The LDX platform will be powered by multiple COTS/Custom Build applications and unified data and content platforms. We are setting up Digital Engineering Hub in Bangalore to support the global implementation of LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Program.
- Seeking expertise in reading, speaking, and writing simplified Chinese ( Mandarin language )
- Proficient in handling Rent Roll Reports, AR Reports, and Trial Balance preparations.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct data source problems
- Identify opportunities for data improvement: whether there's a data point missing, queries that are running slowly, or metrics that don't look quite right, and share new ideas/suggestions
- Support the design, implement and support data warehousing projects, implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware or other technologies and defines user interfaces
- Verify the accuracy of data and maintain and support the data warehouse activities
- Support, plan and conduct data warehouse unit system tests, monitors and takes corrective action as needed
- Support the build and maintain data warehouse databases, designs, codes, tests and implements complex programs, and scripts
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Monitoring key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Identify and analyze potential data sources which will improve the consistency, timeliness and/or completeness of our data sets
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- At least 2 years of experience in Operational/IT/Finance Data Management Function
- Experience working in Investment Banking / Finance / Insurance / Services Industry / Real Estate Industry Preferred
- Strong expertise in assisting in delivering well-organized reports, dashboards, data analysis, and statistical models - Devise key metrics with clients and leverage knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation, and data analysis to deliver on internal/client requirements
- Superb written and verbal skills, ability to communicate technical and non-technical aspects
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering / Science / Commerce discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Preferred with ability to read and understand at least one programming language (i.e. Python, .net, Java, VBA, etc.)
- Preferred with experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Fluency in reading, speaking, and writing simplified Chinese (Mandarin language).
- Strong expertise with a quantitative aptitude and ability to perform market analysis
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour a passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with $66 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 750 people in 17 countries and 24 offices worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
Location:Hybrid (inactive) –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.