Senior Business Intelligence Developer
JLL Technologies is a tech-focused division of Jones Lang LaSalle, a world leader in real estate services and a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for an Data Engineering, Senior Engineer:
- With interest in Business Intelligence
- Experience in Databricks
- Nice to have Snowflake experience
- Willing to specialize in data modelling, ETL (Extract Transform Load) development, DWH/data mart implementation and BI solution delivery
- With strong analytical skills, back-end solution design knowledge
- Knowledge of GIT
- Keen on learning software like Alteryx, Azure and Tableau or Power BI
If this describes you do not hesitate to apply. In this role you will be focusing on designing and delivering eye-catching dashboard solutions through your technical and business expertise.
- Working hands-on on developing Business Intelligence solutions for our clients;
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and concepts;
- Designing solutions that take advantage of all Snowflake & Azure functionalities, including data warehousing, IoT (Internet of Things), ETL/ELT;
- Helping clients use their data and find opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognize potential issues and propose solutions;
- Providing guidance and mentorship to other junior team members during more challenging projects and assignments.
- Speaking fluent English (preferably C1-C2) - we are an international company, and we interact with folks from around the globe daily;
- Knowledge and experience in Databricks (at least 1 year)
- 4+ years of working experience with Alteryx, Azure Data Factory, Snowflake, Tableau, Power BI as these are our primary BI tools. If you have not worked with these yet but you are good with SQL and have a great eye for details, it is still perfect;
- Being a creative, attentive to details person that finds well-balanced solutions to everyday problems. We will make sure that we make the best use of your analytical skills in a creative and challenging way. We are looking for someone who takes initiative and stays curious. If you like working on meaningful, innovative projects and are energized by building something from scratch, we will be a good match.
- Strong communication skills: as you will be working closely with stakeholders from different backgrounds and with different roles and levels of seniority
- Creative vision, a passion for learning and willingness to adopt and share innovative ideas.
What you can expect from us:
Working with us will allow you to develop a skillset that is highly desired on the job market - you can become a highly skilled technical specialist with a strong business perspective and the ability to manage clients and other stakeholders.
From early on we enable our teammates to step out of their comfort zone and gain experience working directly with project stakeholders. This allows them to quickly understand how the business works. You’re more focused on the technical side of things? That’s great - you will have plenty of opportunities to work with new technologies.
This is not your usual corporate job. Apart from the development possibilities it brings, we also value the relationships that it provides. We are a laid-back team that enjoys a good laugh at the job and understand that all of us have their lives beyond work.
Location:On-site –Warsaw, POL
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.