JLL Technologies - COE
What this job involves
As a Product Associate at JLL Technologies, you will be responsible for
- Configure/update/termination of users
End User/System Support
- Direct First level support with our end users
- Second level support transfers to our internal JLLT team and/or Yardi
- Client systems support as required under JLL’s service agreements
- Support the implementation of new modules and periodic system upgrades
- Configure new assignments in the Yardi system
- Add custom tables as business requirements dictate
- Test new modules and periodic system upgrades
Support Business Reporting Requirements
- Create and configure custom account trees/charts of accounts
- Provide support for our annual SOC I and/or II audits with outside auditors
- Create and configure custom reports
- Troubleshoot end user report issues
Support JLL Application software
- Yardi Voyager 7s
- Yardi Retail Manager
- Yardi Forecast Manager
- Yardi Multi Family
- Other applications as they are onboarded to our team
Education and experience
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution REQUIRED
· (5+) years of relevant/professional experience preferred
· Real Estate Software and/or Real Estate Industry experience REQUIRED
· Yardi software experience preferred
Individual must be a self-starter, organized and able to work with minimal supervision
Once training is completed, required to work at a minimum 5 US Eastern Business hours (with remaining hours in local time zone)
During Training, required to work 8 US Eastern Business hours
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.