Data Steward – Data Quality and Governance-2
Data Governance and Stewardship
JLLT Centre of Expertise (CoE) (Bangalore)
What this job involves:
About the role
- We are looking for two Data Quality Analysts to join our technology Data & Information Management organization in Bangalore, India. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters, who can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- The roles are required to support a UK Data Team that maintains data integrity across several business-facing source systems. The team works closely with UK Executive stakeholders on various data projects with an aim to solidify JLL UK as a global data quality leader.
- The role will have wide range of responsibilities including data extraction, data cleansing, researching multiple data sources to support crucial UK business process and projects
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Technical knowledge, research skills and exposure to technologies suite in the PropTech domain.
- Monitors the data quality using prebuilt dashboards and identifies opportunities for remediation.
- Remediates data and collaborates with business stake holders.
- Will take on responsibility of validating UK clients ensuring that they are correctly aligned with finance system structures which impact revenue recognition and reporting.
- Provides on-going support to projects used within the organization.
- Able to perform data stewardship and enrichment/enhancements on internal JLL data from information from proprietary/reliable sources on the web.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures.
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues.
- Communicates effectively using the relevant channel.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- 1+ year of work experience in the fields of Researching, Stewarding, Data management.
- Experience with standard data entry systems, excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel 2010, Word and Outlook, standard analytic and reporting systems with some exposure to programming languages like SQL and tools like Excel etc.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and a team player.
- Important is an appetite to learn, a curious nature, the ability to think laterally and with a logical mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of data.
- Effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet timelines.
- Working and conceptual knowledge of databases is a plus.
- Experience in accessing and executing end user reports and dashboards from any reporting tool is a plus.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.