Professional, Dev Ops Engineering
Product EngineeringWhat this job involves:About the Role #JLLTechAmbitions
- The JLL Technologies Product Engineering team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The team's mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
- Shape the future of real estate for a better world by contributing to the creation of globally scalable products used by JLL’s client customers – the most respected brands in the world.
- Deliver the framework components for JLL’s cloud environment
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is highly scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Build and Release infrastructure and applications on cloud environment
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads to ensure that the dev team’s needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring and stats, incident escalation, etc
- Keeping close tabs on the security of the production environment, especially as it relates to sensitive customer data and credentials
- Inculcating “infrastructure as code” mentality in the DevOps team overall
- Participate in event-driven, real-time data pipelines.
- Deploy applications using automated CI/CD pipelines.
- GitOps experience would be a plus
- Estimate customer stories and technical tasks in the Product Backlog.
- Support the application by resolving customer issues.
- Contribute to a culture committed to the continuous delivery of value and outstanding customer service.
- Promote organizational learning and transparency with open documentation and technical presentations.
- 5+ year of IT Experience
- Experience with setup and deployment (CD) of infrastructure on Azure using deployment tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc
- Experience with setup of key infrastructure cloud components such as VNets, AKS, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Gateway/Load Balancing, Azure DNS, Azure Storage and Azure Blob
- Experience with build (CI) and deploy (CD) of containers/dockers using Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Experience setup and configuration of Logging and Monitoring tools
- Hands on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, etc.
- Experience with one or more public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Keeps up with the everchanging DevOps landscape and makes thoughtful recommendations on the infrastructure
- Keen focus on optimizing cost of running infrastructure
- Requires excellent collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or a Computer Science discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of build and deploy cloud infrastructure with at least 2 years on Azure. Capable of rapid self-learning of new software applications and programming languages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical documentation.
- Excellent technical, analytical, time management, and organizational skills. Agile Scrum skills desired.
- GitOps/DevOps experience (including the responsibilities listed below)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration.
- Experience with the following tools is mandatory: Terraform, Kubernetes , Progressive Delivery tooling (e.g. Argo, Flux)
- Responsibilities for this position would include to work with the software engineering team to institute, document, and administer a standard development workflow, including code reviews and associated automations (e.g. code coverage analysis).
- Version management and release coordination, Source code management , Administration of GitHub repositories, teams, and related entities
- Security mitigation, Following of industry best practices , Optimize build processes , Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines , Perform deployments, Be on call for production support , Consistently keeping up on the latest DevOps trends, best practices, and technology
- Experience in evaluating and tuning system and infrastructure performance.
- Experience with serverless technologies such as Azure Functions.
- Experience with one or more public clouds such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Experience with application monitoring and tracing using tools such as Azure Monitor, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana and Datadog
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker and deploying to Kubernetes cluster using Flux or Argocd
- Experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps.
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.Apply today!
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.