Operations and Training Lead
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
The Operations & Training Lead is a critical role in building and supporting a high-performing product specialist team across a strategic product in our JLLT Core Product organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the Product Specialist team is providing comprehensive product subject matter expertise, cohesive technology operations support, and high-quality of care and service excellence for end users, which encompasses JLL’s entire $18B business.
The Operations & Training Lead works within a strategic product supporting a specific revenue generating business line or core function to standardize the quality of care, a robust support knowledge base, monitoring quality assurance, and delivering operational excellence and full end to end subject matter expertise. Additionally, they partner and work with various teams within Core to deliver a seamless experience from deployments, support to end-user training.
WHAT THIS ROLE INVOLVES
As Operations & Training Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic Leadership and Team Culture: Lead a dynamic team, fostering a culture of collaboration, trust, and respect. Drive initiatives that encourage teamwork and mutual support.
- Expertise in Product and Process: Deepen product knowledge of the entire Product Specialist team across our leasing technology stack and growing knowledge of how business functions, best practices in processes, turning processes into actions and how workflows align to the use of the supported product, inclusive of comprehensive training materials (e.g., user guides, videos etc.).
- Collaborative Cross-Functional Management: Enhance communication and cooperation between Product, Engineering, QA and Program Management teams. Steer the team through product releases and stabilization phases, focusing on collective goals.
- Operational Excellence and Client Service: Oversee daily operations via daily stand ups, including issue prioritization, process implementation, and high-level escalation support. Guide the team in providing exceptional client service and building strong client relationships.
- Performance Improvement and Data Analysis: Utilize key metrics to improve resolution efficiency, client centricity traits, customer satisfaction, and product adoption. Make informed decisions based on internal product analytics. This involves ensuring usage & adoption metrics are tracked closely and on a positive trajectory.
- Training Development and Knowledge Management: Maintain up-to-date expertise on supported products and release cycles, UAT testing protocols (product dependent), outage & communication protocols, engineering and change management touchpoints. Manage gap analyses for case queues and user knowledge. Implement digital adoption platforms for personalized learning experiences. Run the regional tech training program ensuring end users are fully equip with technology know how and may include running focused hyper care programs and providing white glove support for identified group of users.
- Innovation and Business Growth: Explore new tech tools and methodologies to enhance business opportunities. Facilitate feedback review sessions for continuous product improvement and client acquisition strategies.
- Commitment to holding the product specialists to a standard of excellence in customer care and business support.
- Ability to set clear expectations and team goals, prioritize escalations, and remove blockers for team.
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills and firm grasp on team morale and cultural dynamics.
- Ability to balance delegation and execution, commitment to mentor and grow team members along development paths.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Subject Matter Expert and relevant Industry/Business expertise
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Willingness and ability to learn new or tangential technology products to supported product(s) (i.e. Tableau CRM)
- Knowledge of Azure devOps, ServiceNow, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Product System Admin Certification, where applicable
- Undergraduate degree in a related field (i.e., Finance, Real Estate, Data, Customer Service, Product)
- 2+ years of management experience in customer support
- 5+ years of experience in supported product; less years acceptable with an accompanied recommendation
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.