Lead Software Engineering
Lead Software Engineer
JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE) (Bengaluru (Bangalore))
About JLL and JLL Technologies
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people, and our communities.
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technological innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
We are looking for skilled engineers to work on the Corrigo Platform. Corrigo delivers a single, powerful CMMS uniting your operations, asset & work order management, maintenance, and analytics to deliver smarter facilities management. Corrigo is one of the leading CMMS enterprise solutions in Word with a client base of about 4 million users (about twice the population of New Mexico) with over 2 million locations, with hundreds of millions of assets connected through Corrigo platform.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in SaaS/PaaS products which will play a critical role in the industry transformation journey.
As a Lead Software Engineer at JLL Technologies, you will:
- Work closely with the Product Management team to understand product requirements and translate them into executable tasks.
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment
- Support the customer services team addressing escalated issues in a variety of areas
- Write clean, high-quality, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews and peer reviews
- Optimize and performance tune the application
- Work with and potentially manage globally distributed offshore development teams
What we are looking for:
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 13+ years of professional experience developing SaaS/PaaS products.
- Expertise with backend development – .NET/.NET Core
- Expertise with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Web Application Development
- Expertise with ORM frameworks – Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Experience with the cloud ecosystem, preferably Azure, and familiarity with NoSQL Databases, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with the design and development on relational databases (SQL Server is preferable)
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful and SOAP web services
- Experience building and maintaining distributed applications using Kubernetes + Docker
- Experience with agile methodologies
What you can expect from us
You will join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. It is where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve remarkable things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions insights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.