Senior ServiceNow Developer
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior ServiceNow Developer
JLL Technologies COE
What this job involves:
About the role
Jones Lang LaSalle, an international commercial real estate firm is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join us on the ServiceNow platform team. The role is important to the success of JLL’s global Service Management practice. ServiceNow is growing rapidly within JLL, and this role is important
- Work with JLL’s global Enterprise Process Owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Lead requirements analysis, document, and develop on the ServiceNow platform
- Integrate ServiceNow with other tools such as Workday, AD, Okta, Office
- Work at least 50% of the time during Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
- Work independently, yet initiate communication to get answers
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- A minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with ITSM, ITOM. HR and others a plus.
- ServiceNow certification (Certified Application Developer)
Technical Skills & Competencies
- The candidate will understand ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes, but is not limited to, incident, request, change, problem, knowledge, SLA, configuration, asset, portal, service catalog, and reporting, including Performance Analytics.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience presenting and conducting demos with stakeholders
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical staff will understand
- Experience with ITOM Discovery, Service mapping, tagging, and CI relationships
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Location:On-site –Ciudad de Mexico,MEX
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.