Senior Data Scientist
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
JLL es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades entre hombres y mujeres / JLL as a company is committed to equal opportunities for men and women.
Senior Data Scientist – Madrid
JLL is a leading global professional firm that specializes in commercial real estate and investment management. As a veteran Fortune 500 company with tens of thousands of employees, we have repeatedly been named to Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies List. The commercial real estate sector is one of the largest financial domains in the world, and is currently undergoing a dramatic technological transformation, with our company leading the way.
JLL has opened JLL Technologies, a world-leading technology division that has grown to thousands of employees. As part of JLL Technologies, the Capital Markets Data Science team is committed to delivering cutting-edge AI solutions that leverage data-driven insights to create business value within the real estate domain. We foster close collaboration with cross-functional team members, including data engineers, business users, product managers, and other stakeholders worldwide, to achieve ambitious and elegant solutions on a global scale.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the Capital Markets Data Science Team. The ideal candidate would possess profound knowledge in data science, extensive industrial hands-on experience, and a strong passion for continuous growth.
We currently work in a flexible hybrid home/office balance and have beautiful offices with great food nearby.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, evaluate, and continuously improve genAI and machine learning models using engineering and advanced data science approaches
- Conduct exploratory data analyses including use of visualization and statistics
- Communicate results orally and in writing, both internally and to external audiences
- Partner with multi-functional peers around the world from engineering, product, and business to deliver machine learning models
- Strive to make impact by deploying models to production
- Promote a culture of data science excellence
- Master’s degree (PhD advantage) in data science, computer science, mathematics, or other STEM fields
- 3+ years of industry experience in a DS, researcher, or machine learning role (2+ if PhD)
- Proven ability to lead a data science project end-to-end including planning, data exploration, data processing, model development, evaluation, model deployment to production, and project presentation to stakeholders.
- Profound experience with a variety of data science aspects
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong software, data, and ML engineering skills - Advantage
- Eagerness to contribute to the broader scientific community via teaching, open source contributions, blogging, publishing, organizing events, etc. - Advantage
Location:On-site –Madrid, ESP
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.