Senior Data Science
Skyline AI was acquired two years ago by JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We are now part of a Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 80 countries, a workforce of nearly 100,000 individuals around the world, and annual revenue of almost $20B. Within JLL, we are part of JLL Technologies, a strategic business group whose mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings.
The Skyline AI team has been embedded within JLL Technologies to continue our mission of transforming commercial real estate with data science. To this end, we formed the Tel Aviv site of JLL Technologies. As part of the Tel Aviv site, the Data Science Team is committed to delivering cutting-edge AI solutions that facilitate fast and optimal business decisions. Our DS team works alongside a superb group of data engineers, software developers, designers, and product managers to collectively transform real estate.
Our recently refurbished offices are in Tel-Aviv and we employ a hybrid work from home model.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist with ML and engineering skills to join the Data Science Team.
- Best of both worlds - we are a small site and operate similarly to how we did as a startup, but now with the resources of a Fortune 500 company
- Experience with a rich set of DS problems - one of the truly unique aspects of our domain is the tremendous diversity of data and AI challenges we work on. Some examples include LLMs for querying data lakes, marketing recommender systems, time-series models, entity resolution clustering, information extraction, and much more.
- Impact - we are a small team working to impact a multi-billion dollar business
- Work alongside amazing talent with the opportunity to broaden your horizons in ML, cloud tech stacks, communication skills, leadership and much more.
On a typical day, you will:
- Develop, evaluate, and continuously improve genAI and machine learning models using engineering and advanced data science approaches
- Conduct exploratory data analyses including use of visualization and statistics
- Communicate results orally and in writing, both internally and to external audiences
- Partner with multi-functional peers from engineering, product, and business to deliver machine learning models
- Strive to make impact by deploying models to production
- Promote a culture of data science excellence
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree (PhD advantage) in data science, computer science, mathematics, or other STEM fields
- 3+ years of industry experience in a DS, researcher, or machine learning role (2+ if PhD)
- Proven ability to lead a data science project end-to-end including planning, data exploration, data processing, model development, evaluation, model deployment to production, and project presentation to stakeholders.
- Profound experience with a variety of data science aspects
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong software, data, and ML engineering skills - Advantage
- Eagerness to contribute to the broader scientific community via teaching, open source contributions, blogging, publishing, organizing events, etc. - Advantage
Location:Remote –TEL AVIV, ISR
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.