JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for providing specialized product expertise and high levels of customer service to our business users for our strategic products. You will be a subject matter expert on these products and will work with customers to answer their questions and resolve their issues. You will also work closely with product, engineering & QC team to ensure that our products are meeting the fulfilling business needs. In this role, you will report to the Operations and Training Lead for Leasing products APAC.
WHAT THIS ROLE INVOLVES
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high levels of support to all end users daily by being the first point of contact for all product related support requests, queries, and bugs. Respond promptly to user emails with detailed information/ solution and ensure that all issues are properly resolved. If an issue cannot be resolved immediately, provide timely updates to users and stakeholders. This involves providing high level of support to clients for client facing related products.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT), regression testing and postproduction testing ensuring system is stable, and all existing functionalities are working as expected. Work closely with engineering and product to resolve bugs found as part of this process.
- As product subject matter experts, build up product knowledge across entire leasing tech stack. Continuously build and maintain in-depth knowledge of how business functions, processes, system integrations, and workflows align to the use of supported leasing tech stack.
- Provide exceptionally user/ client service by building and maintaining user/ customer relationship and resolving queries at the earliest.
- As feature release are typically deployed over the weekend, product specialists are required to be available on selected weekends (on a rotationally basis) for activities such as regression testing or post-production testing, etc.
- Actively work towards increasing usage and adoption by fully supporting the regional training series. Areas of expected contribution are in administering the training program, developing training curriculum and content that’s relevant, delivering training, and ensuring all user queries are addressed either via the support channel or by running virtual drop-in sessions.
- Digital adoption platforms (DAP) support adoption of tools and technologies providing a more personalised learning experience. In addition, provides valuable insights into how users are using a tool. Product specialists are required to own and build content in DAP in an effort to increase adoption while continuously monitoring and identifying areas where users struggle and make adjustments accordingly.
- Support technology operational functions for leasing business not limited to onboarding users, administering application access/ termination, providing data dumps/ analysis in support the business etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively and supportively with other product specialist is essential for success in this role. This includes teams in product, engineering, design, quality etc. This extends to covering off each other when team members are on planned leave or out on medical. Working together to deliver the best possible outcomes for our business and users.
- As the commercial real estate market becomes increasingly competitive, JLL is constantly looking for new ways to differentiate itself and win more deals. As part of this effort, we are investing in prop tech tools to help our brokers close more business. Product specialists play a key role in this effort by supporting brokers in using these tools effectively.
- In supporting JLL’s on-going efforts in prop tech, product specialists are expected to take on and own few special projects (as and when the need arises).
- More actively execute feedback surveys, primarily as part of our regional training series. This will help us ensure that the content we deliver is relevant to our users and provides data points to improve the program.
- Completes any/all other duties and tasks as assigned by the Operations & Training Lead and General Manager APAC Leasing Tech.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service; going the extra mile is standard.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Driven by sense of urgency, evidenced by swift response times to issues raised through resolution.
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised, and as a team player.
- High levels of initiative and willingness to take on experimental new technology (and projects).
- Eagerness to expand product knowledge becoming a subject matter expert across leasing tech products.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
- Basic knowledge in SQL for querying large datasets; or willingness to learn.
- Willingness and ability to learn new or tangential technology products to supported product(s) .
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Certification as a product admin is preferred where applicable.
- Undergraduate degree in a business or technology related field (i.e. Finance, Real Estate, Application Support, Data)
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.