Software Engineer 2
Software Engineer 2
About the role
- We are looking for a Senior Resource to join our JLL Technologies - CoE organization in Bangalore, India. This role requires partnering with the broader JLL Technology team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies and data engineering experience
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Technical knowledge, analytical skills and exposure to technologies suite in the PropTech domain.
- This role is a critical role in develop, monitor, maintain enterprise wide data warehouse catering to major and key clients of organizations
- Work directly with Product Owners, business SMEs and data analysts as the lead in understanding and documenting business requirements and plan and execute solutions
- Collaborating with Leadership and Stakeholders to execute ETL projects. This includes outlining specific technical deliverables, provide input to project plans and milestones.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts including data vault
- Providing technical leadership for data platform projects with strong data and design skills which include development, review of technical solution building reusable and scalable modules
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing ETL processes/procedures
- Independently plan, design, develop, execute, and monitor complex data integration activities to support project delivery.
- Supporting the data platform, providing data, analysis and insight to internal clients throughout enterprise (All global regions, AMER, EMEA and APAC).
- Manage the daily ETL process across multiple sources to ensure that batch processes are successful and meet the SLAs for the execution and data delivery.
- Able to work with remotely located resources, onshore and offshore, as member of the offshore RED COE team working very closely with the Work Dynamics team on a day to day basis.
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Identifying and implement industry best practices. Ensure data integrity of all systems.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of software development experience using Agile methodologies
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of technical work experience in the field of ETL Development and data warehousing technologies
- Strong experience in working with databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Agile data warehouse build methodology
- Highly motivated and accountable person
- Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong experience with ETL tools (Informatica/Wherescape) (3 - 4 years) & IDQ skills with SQL server & Control M background.
- Strong experience in databases especially SQL server database
- Experience in using Python for ETL and/or database usage.
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and/or business intelligence deployed in a complex environment.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbor passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
Location:On-site –Bengaluru, KA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.