Revenue Operations Associate
90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.
LandTech is part of that evolution.
We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started eight years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight
Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success . . .
Put simply, our mission is, “Create an open land market to unlock its potential for everyone.”
A multi award winning, value driven company, offering a unique challenge as part of a High Performance Organisational culture that will push you out of your comfort zone, yet offer the support, guidance and empowerment to help you both grow and thrive on this rewarding journey.
Offering a Hybrid working environment and flexible working arrangements, we holistically support both your personal and professional development. We provide quarterly performance reviews, strategic training and transparent career pathways; all the way through to offering personal development funds, cross departmental socials, and exciting and informative learning workshops.
‘The Business Operations department comprises teams in Business Intelligence, Business Strategy & Operations, Corporate Development and Revenue Operations.
We are a data-driven decision-making support mechanism that provides operational and strategic recommendations to management and the wider business. This varies from analysis of our markets and competitive environment to generating insights from customer behaviour, reporting internal performance, and managing systems and processes that facilitate our GTM teams and provide the data we need to understand our business better.
We work cross-functionally, aim to optimise performance, provide scalable operations and ensure LandTech continues to successfully achieve its objectives while managing rapid growth
Being able to support revenue-generating teams with systems, tools, reporting and insights that help them perform at their best is a competitive imperative for any B2B SaaS business. Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager and working with the rest of the team, the Senior Revenue Operations Associate will play a key role in facilitating revenue team colleagues use of our CRM and other key commercial systems and tools. They will allow each of our revenue teams to work as efficiently and effectively as possible, and ensure that data integrity in those systems is high. They will also use these systems to perform analyses and generate data-driven insights that will help drive business performance and informed decisions.
- Facilitate revenue teams on day-to-day operations in their systems, administering systems and responding to support queries
- Optimise and document workflows, processes and data flows, and help to enable revenue teams on these processes so that they are set up for success
- Maintenance and development of our CRM and related tools, including designing and implementing new features and solutions, operational setup and enablement
- Creating and improving reports and dashboards so that management have the metrics they need
- Taking responsibility for data stewardship in all areas they come into contact with, ensuring that data is of high quality and that reporting and analysis are coherent and avoid misleading results
- Understanding internal business software systems, databases, workflows and processes
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and data quality and consistency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs, especially Excel and/or Google Sheets
- At least 2 years of experience in a role involving administration/management of business systems including CRMs
- Experience in operations teams, especially at a startup or scale-up business
- Experience providing support and enablement to internal customers nice to have
- Equity Options
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 days Paid Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Unlimited Unpaid Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Fertility and Family Planning Leave
- Volunteer Charity Day
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Financial Planning Support
- Strategic Training Fund
- £200 Remote Working Fund
- Private Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance of 4 x Annual Salary
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Increased Pension Contributions after 12 months Service
- Dog-friendly office
Note: This is just a selection of our benefits offered
LandTech is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or any other individual differences.
We are committed to ensuring that no applicant is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
We are proud to say that all employment is decided on the basis of merit.