Associate Product Manager
90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.
LandTech is part of that evolution.
We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started eight years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight
Fast forward to now, and our product ecosystem is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success . . . first stop, Florida!
Put simply, our mission is, “Drive tech-enabled change for developers to shape the communities of the future”.
A multi-award-winning, value-driven company, offering a unique challenge as part of a High Performance Organisational culture. You will be pushed out of your comfort zone, yet offered the support, guidance, and empowerment to help you both grow and thrive on this rewarding journey.
Offering a hybrid working environment and flexible working arrangements, we will holistically support both your personal and professional development. We provide quarterly performance reviews, strategic training, and transparent career pathways - all the way through to offering personal development funds, cross-departmental socials, and exciting and informative learning workshops.
The Technology team at LandTech is a diverse mix of people spanning four primary disciplines - Product, Engineering, Data, and Delivery. We operate in an open, collaborative, and cross-functional environment, solving difficult problems for our customers. We empower teams and individuals to build, deliver, and operate high-quality technical solutions to help our customers, and we're proud of our work!
As an Associate Product Manager (Growth), you will be working remote-first across many aspects of the LandTech set of products, reporting into the VP of Product.
There will be requirements for in-person events and meetings, including Company LandAssembly, and Team Away Days, amongst other things as required.
The Product Management team at LandTech is the driving force in the expansion of our solutions, and innovation in the property development world. Many of our team previously worked at startups or scaled environments, but have joined LandTech to innovate, as we scale the business.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for collecting product data, doing customer research, coordinating with stakeholders, and developing new product features for the US market. This role will be the driving force behind the expansion of our services throughout the US markets, and most importantly, be the first product representative on the ground, getting to build relationships with our customers and understand their challenges and requirements in order to help them be more successful using LandTech.
Following the recent launch of our LandTech platform in the US (with a limited feature set), we plan on starting in Florida (and more specifically in Tampa), and as we gain traction, start to expand across Florida, and then move into other states.
There are 4 core areas relating to this opportunity and role.
1) Evangelizing the product within the Tampa and Florida markets
- Conducting product demos, attending client meetings, and being available for deep dives.
- Creating success stories and case studies of UK clients and making them relevant to the US customers and market.
- The product point person on the ground to answer questions and provide help and guidance.
- Attend conferences and meet new potential partners and clients.
- Assist with all local marketing and sales activities, acting as the representative of the product.
2) Developing the US Product
- User research, surveys, customer and prospect/demo call participation and/or visits.
- Securing regular feedback about the LandInsight US product and collaborating/facilitating with PMs to make sure they get feedback needed about their specific features/releases
- Working with sales/commercial team to ensure US-specific feedback is collected, collated and communicated to the wider product team in a timely and focused manner
- Deeply understand US-centric customer workflows and use cases
3) Competitive Landscape
- Mapping competitors, analyzing the competitive landscape and market.
- Building an understanding of the key opportunities and requirements to win in Tampa.
- Becoming a product expert in the domain and Florida state, as well as future states that we will compete in.
4) Product Communications
- Make sure all internal users ( US commercial team) and external users are aware of and understand any new releases.
- Writing and sending comms to users about new features and updates to the product, ensuring maximum awareness, understanding and value of releases.
- Ensuring the US commercial team is up to speed with any new releases, features, or datasets and clearly communicating the value proposition of these features.
- Working with Product Marketing to enlist support and/or help when needed, especially in helping to localize materials and language.
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesizing customer research and feedback
- Understand and analyze the core customer segments in the US market.
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with the US and Core LandTech business goals and company OKRs
- Coordinating with Stakeholders to achieve the set-out product vision and strategy.
- Scoping and developing US-specific features.
- Working on developing product strategies for the US market.
- Evangelize the product vision through presentations to stakeholders and customers alongside the commercial team
- Partner with design to create intuitive and beautiful user experiences
- 4+ years of experience in software product management, with demonstrable experience of leading key elements of a product function.
- Demonstrable experience in SaaS, platform-based products.
- Experience working within startup, scale-up and well established enterprises and successfully guiding a company through these life cycle stages.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal/presentation.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail.
- WE BUILD WITH ACCOUNTABILITY - Anchored by integrity with responsibility for, and consciousness of, our actions, results and behaviours.
- WE BUILD WITH COHESION - Working in a unified, harmonious, collaborative, and trusting way.
- WE BUILD WITH COURAGE - Being tenacious, dynamic, and brave, undaunted by challenges. Through harnessing a creative mindset, continuously learning, experimenting and solving problems innovatively
These are our values and we live them every day. Do you share them?
- Healthcare Stipend
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- 25 days paid vacation days (plus 8 paid Public/Federal holidays)
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Summer Fridays (Early Finishes through August)
- Flexible Public/Federal days off
- 3 days additional paid holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Parental Leave
- $500 Personal Growth fund
- $200 Remote Working fund
- Strategic Training Programme
- Reward and Recognition Programme
LandTech are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or any other individual differences.
We are committed to ensuring that no applicant is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
We are proud to say that all employment is decided on the basis of merit.