Business Intelligence Lead
90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.
LandTech is part of that evolution.
We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started nine years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight
Fast forward to now, and our product ecosystem is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success . . .first stop, Florida!
Put simply, our mission is, “Drive tech-enabled change for developers to shape the communities of the future.”
A multi-award winning, value-driven company, offering a unique challenge as part of a High Performance Organisational culture that will push you out of your comfort zone, yet offer the support, guidance and empowerment to help you both grow and thrive on this rewarding journey.
Offering a Hybrid working environment and flexible working arrangements, we holistically support both your personal and professional development. We provide quarterly performance reviews, strategic training and transparent career pathways; all the way through to offering personal development funds, cross-departmental socials, and exciting and informative learning workshops.
Providing a decision making support mechanism for the business, in order to optimise performance, scale operations and ensure the company continues to successfully grow and achieve its mission. A team of Ops people, analysts and engineers, the Business Operations team is charged with:
- Analysing and reporting company wide data and operations and generating insights from this analysis
- Supporting departments across the business on operations, systems and data
- Designing and implementing strong systems & processes that improve performance
- Managing the architecture of internal data within LandTech;
- Supporting the organisation with research and data on our markets, competitors and other external factors
- Providing operational and strategic recommendations to management
- Leading cross functional execution of change and other projects
- Adaptively building scalable organisational capacity where gaps become apparent as the business grows
At LandTech the role of the Business Intelligence Lead is crucial in driving understanding of our business and our performance, and in generating data driven insights that move our business forward. You will be responsible for developing and executing the business intelligence strategy to empower data-driven decision-making across the organisation. You will work closely with BizOps colleagues and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, design and implement robust BI solutions, and provide insights that drive strategic initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of the business intelligence roadmap, aligning with departmental and organisational goals and objectives
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and efficient BI dashboards and reports utilising AWS Quicksight and other analytics tools and high quality modelling and analysis in Excel or Google Sheets as required
- Manage ETL / ELT infrastructure and other data integration processes, ensuring accuracy and consistency of our data
- Conduct data analysis and use machine learning tools to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
- Provide strategic insights to senior leadership based on data analysis and market trends
- Facilitate a data driven and metrics led approach to company management
- Manage a small BI team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into actionable BI solutions
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in business intelligence
- Initial: Takeover existing infrastructure, dashboards and reporting; develop a solid understanding of our business and how our metrics inform it; take on management of our BI Data Engineer
- Within 1.5 months: Re-develop the business intelligence roadmap as necessary to align to company direction and requirements
- Within 3 months: Bring data driven insights to leadership to inform strategy and improve operations