We are on a mission to “Drive tech-enabled change for developers to shape the communities of the future”.
We are supercharging the whole land acquisition process by building technology for every stage of a Real Estate developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started nine years ago, with two co-founders, who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight.
Fast forward to now, and our product ecosystem is the UK industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success . . . first stop, Florida!
As a founding Account Executive, you will report directly to the Director of North American Revenue and will be working to source, prospect, qualify, demonstrate-to and close new business...and all the things in between!
This is a high velocity sales role with 5-6 deals per month to hit quota achievement. Responsible for selling ‘LandInsight’, LandTech’s flagship product, this role’s mission is to grow our customer base and revenue which ultimately contributes to the continued growth of the business, and our customers achieving their business goals!
You will be the company's eyes and ears into the industry. The ability to uncover the true need behind prospects' questions and requests will help us to build the right features and add the right datasets to build the value and demand for our product in a new market.
The success for this role will be based on a proficiency in the following areas:
- Generating new leads through a combination of best-in-class lead gen tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, your own network and active prospecting to keep your pipeline strong
- Establishing yourself as a product expert, you will be booking in and leading professional product demonstrations whilst answering any questions our future customers have
- Acting as the face and voice of LandTech, you will handle the pricing, negotiation and closing on behalf of the business, only escalating to the Sales Manager when necessary
- Measuring and reporting on sales metrics and performance, you’ll recognise if something isn’t working or could be better then you’ll take the initiative to improve it
- Reporting to the Director of Revenue (weekly/monthly/quarterly) regarding sales results and share any insights/success stories with the rest of the team to celebrate
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Creating strategies to optimize performance and keep getting better results