Head of Talent Acquisition
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition who can bring exceptional talent to EliseAI. We’re looking for a high performer who cares about excellence in what they do. This person would lead all recruiting efforts across the company, partnering closely with reporting directly to our CEO, Minna Song.
We are a fully in-office company with a beautiful office in a great location at E 33rd Street and Park Ave.
Your role includes:
- Design and own the entire recruiting life-cycle, including job description generation, sourcing, interview process design, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Collaborate and establish relationships with leaders across the company to understand their hiring objectives and ideal candidate profile.
- Manage two recruiters (tech and non-tech) as well as a recruiting coordinator.
- Build a strong pipeline by utilizing a range of sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn and other outside-the-box sourcing strategies, while staying abreast of hiring market trends
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Partner closely with the Technical Sourcer to attract and close top engineering candidates
- Hold pre-briefs with interviewers to ensure a thorough and comprehensive hiring process and high-quality candidate experience
- Plan and executive strategic recruiting events
- Provide training and coaching for interviewers
- Partner with our People Operations Manager to run successful campus recruiting events
- Run post mortems on the hiring process and implement improvements continuously
- Coordinate both in person and virtual interviews for candidates
- 8+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience required
- Demonstrated success recruiting in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience scaling recruiting processes at a startup is required
- Experienced in identifying sourcing strategies and maintaining pipelines of strong passive and active candidates
- Hardworking and ambitious, with the ability to work independently
- Experience managing a tea
- Ability to work for a small team in a changing environment - flexible, adaptable, willing to get hands dirty, collaborative
- Takes ownership - someone who thinks no task is too small. This hire owning all non tech recruiting efforts and will be expected to be hands-on.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - looking for creative ways to make the team better and improve processes and looking to take on responsibility
- Is organized, a self-starter, and a fast learner
- Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Excited to work in person at our NYC headquarters 4 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $150,000 - $200,000 and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?