Enterprise Account Executive
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new customer base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help identify, engage and close new business from enterprise customers. Here at EliseAI, we are growing rapidly and are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience in hunting new business to quickly grow our market share in the multifamily industry. In that mindset, we are offering competitive base along with uncapped commissions for our sales team!
Core Objective: Sell new business as we expand to serve several millions of apartments.
- Work directly with prospective customers' C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives to drive EliseAI adoption
- Own your pipeline – prospecting (cold-calling), initial outreach, product demonstrations, negotiations, closing the sale, and upsell
- Manage closed accounts through their contractual terms and work with your partner SDRs and Customer Success Managers to continually push for further sales expansion within their portfolio
- Provide and gain feedback from customers to guide product requirements and market positioning of EliseAI
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- Actively participate in industry events to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the country
We’re looking for someone who
- Loves working in an environment that requires quick thinking and creativity
- Is ambitious
- Is constantly experimenting in the sales process to make the process better
- Is excited to join a small team and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems
- Loves exceeding quota and making uncapped commission to drive the business forward
- Has multiple years of sales experience in the Multifamily industry
- 4+ years sales experience; experience negotiating high-value contracts with enterprise customers
- Minimum annual quota of $1.2M of SaaS or net revenue in a quota carrying role
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing the sales process in a CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The base salary range for base for this role is $90,000 - $140,000. In addition to the base salary, this role is eligible for commission based compensation. The OTE for this role is $240,000 - $300,000.
EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits and a perks package. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?