EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to bring exceptional talent to EliseAI by owning the full life cycle recruiting process, with a focus on sourcing and outreach strategy for our client facing teams (Sales, Customer Success, Implementation, etc), reporting to our Head of Talent Acquisition.
Your role includes:
- Collaborate and establish relationships with leaders across the company to understand their hiring objectives and ideal candidate profile
- Become a specialist in the areas you are recruiting for, being able to speak in-depth about the the roles to candidates
- Build a strong pipeline by utilizing a range of sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn and other outside-the-box sourcing strategies, while staying abreast of hiring market trends
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates to ensure high quality talent
- Hold pre-briefs with interviewers to ensure a thorough and comprehensive hiring process and high-quality candidate experience
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Run post mortems on the hiring process and implement improvements continuously
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- In-house experience working in a high-growth start-up is a plus
- Ability to work for a small team in a changing environment - flexible, adaptable, willing to get hands dirty, collaborative
- Is hardworking and ambitious and excited to work at a fast-paced startup
- Takes ownership - someone who thinks no task is too small
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range: The salary range for this role is $115,000 - $175,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience and skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.