Technical Customer Success Manager
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About The Role
EliseAI is looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager who will own strategic relationships with our customers, working with everyone from frontline leasing teams to members of the C-Suite. The role requires someone who can develop a deep understanding of our products, in order to bridge the gap between our customers and our internal technology teams.
You’ll serve as the product expert, guiding the user experience for customers, and owning customer satisfaction through their use of EliseAI’s products. A proven track record of creating and maintaining deep, lasting relationships with customers is a must, as you’ll be dealing with technical and complex issues while creating excitement and loyalty with EliseAI’s customers.
- Become an expert in EliseAI’s products - with a heavy focus on user workflows, integrations and how our products work together.
- Understand our customer’s business needs and goals, effectively community the AI’s value ensuring successful adoption and utilization of our products.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership on customer issues - working closely with the Engineering, Product and Support teams to address and resolve client issues quickly.
- Write documentation and host workshops on our product offerings to keep customers up-to-date with new features.
- Drive adoption of new products and features and assist with the launch.
- Partner with the implementation team to lead discovery into client goals and best practices to successfully project manage client onboardings.
- Strategize with our sales team to build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans.
- Review client reporting and usage metrics regularly to determine how to optimize your customers’ performance.
- Proactively identify underperforming customers and execute plans to improve the customer’s success in order to prevent churn.
- Act as a conduit between customers and internal teams, gathering customer feedback, documenting feature requests, and providing client insights to our Engineering and Product teams to enable continuous improvement of our product roadmap.
- 2+ years of technical B2B client-facing experience with a SaaS product
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client objectives in a technical environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical language to non-technical customers
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and analyze data sets
- Currently manage a book of business of at least $1.5 ARR
- Must thrive in working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and get things done
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $85,000 - $120,000. OTE is $107,500 - $142,500. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com.