Operations (2023 - 2024 Campus Grads)
You must be graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Winter 2023 or Summer 2024 in order to be considered for this role.
EliseAI is a machine learning technology company based in New York City. Our mission is to create conversational artificial intelligence that transforms industries crucial to sustaining our lives, starting with housing and healthcare. With powerful and adaptable AI solutions, we unlock game-changing operational efficiencies for businesses, increasing their ability to serve more people.
About the role: We are seeking new grads for various Operations & Strategy positions on our team.
Why choose EliseAI?
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
While working with other talented team members, you'll have the opportunity to take on significant ownership, lead projects, and see your ideas come to life. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on challenging problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
What we're seeking:
- Ambitious Innovators: We're in search of individuals who share our excitement for AI's potential to drive positive change. Your passion will fuel our mission to transform industries and improve lives. If you're motivated by challenges and ready to make your mark, you're exactly who we're looking for.
- Collaborative Contributors: Collaboration is central to our success. We're seeking team players who thrive in a collaborative environment, communicate effectively, and are enthusiastic about learning from their peers.
- Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Winter 2023 or Summer 2024
- Someone who is excited to work hard at a fast-growing startup, and has a strong bias for action
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters with the team 4 days a week
Nice to haves:
- Experience interning or working in a startup environment
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Working from our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation in addition to paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $150,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com.