VP of Strategic Sales
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role:
EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As the sales leader for our Enterprise Account Executive team, you will own and be responsible for leading the entire segment, including new business and expansions. You will help identify, engage, and close new business for our Enterprise segment. You’ll also partner closely with the CS, Engineering, and Product to own land and expand with the C-Suite at some of the largest property managers in the US such as Greystar, Cushman & Wakefield, Asset Living, and FPI.
- Own and be held accountable for the revenue number for the Enterprise segment
- Lead a team of tenured Enterprise AEs, mentoring and developing their sales skills in line with a "challenger sales" methodology
- Work closely with Enterprise AEs to drive adoption of EliseAI with C-Suite, VP, and Directors
- Support Enterprise Account Executives through the entire sales cycle – prospecting (with SDRs), initial outreach, product demos, negotiations, and expansions
- Work closely with Demand Gen and SDR teams on planning and executing our “ABM” strategy
- Hire, onboard, train, and performance manage the Enterprise AE team
- Attend industry conferences to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the US
- Develop a deep understanding of Enterprise specific needs and pain-points; work closely with engineering and product to champion new products and solutions
- Lead weekly pipeline reviews, business reviews, team meetings, and one-on-ones
- Partner with Sales Ops and Marketing on building out playbooks, processes, scripts, etc. for the next stage of growth
- Provide accurate sales forecasting, reporting, and performance metrics tracking
We’re looking for someone who is excited..
- About the potential impact of AI and new technologies
- To join an early stage start-up with a small but growing sales team
- To not just lead a sales team but roll up their sleeves and work directly with customers
- 4+ years B2B SaaS quota carrying sales experience in the enterprise segment
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS quota carrying sales management experience in the enterprise segment
- Demonstrated experience in consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in managing complex enterprise consultative sales processes (multi-threading, procurement, multi-product, long sales cycles, etc.)
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Benefits In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Our brand-new NYC Midtown south office has an open floor plan with a fully stocked kitchen and we provide catered lunch. Outside of the NYC area? We'll cover relocation packages and make the move exciting, not painful!
Job Compensation Range The estimated salary for this role is $160k base + $160k annual commission target (50/50 split). EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process.
Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process. In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission-based compensation.