Senior Enterprise Implementation Manager
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
EliseAI is looking Director of Technical Project Management to join our team in a newly created role, tackling some of the following responsibilities:
- Manage across a team of implementation, product, engineering, training, QA, and data to drive to client expectations and established timelines for custom products and large-scale launches, and legacy client audits.
- Develop and maintain materials to present timelines, train, and manage across multiple teams and facilitate clear internal and external inter-team communication.
- Develop and maintain best practices to drive urgency and maintain cross-team collaboration.
- Thoroughly document custom settings and products to ensure clarity for long-term maintenance internally and externally.
- Maintain enterprise relationships through extensive technical workflow discovery.
- Oversee resource allocation against budget to efficiently prioritize across deliverables, reducing customization where available through creative problem solving and testing.
- 4+ years of Project management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability
- Must thrive in working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and get things done
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $175,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com.