Mid-Market Account Executive
About EliseAI EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will help identify, engage, and close new business for our mid-market multi-family segment while partnering closely with Customer Success to expand your existing portfolio.
- Work with prospective C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives to drive EliseAI adoption
- Own the entire sales cycle – prospecting (with support from SDRs), initial outreach, product demos, negotiations, and expansions
- Attend industry conferences to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the US
- Act as a bridge between customers and product teams for new features and solutions
- Partner with Sales Ops and Marketing on building out playbooks, processes, scripts, etc. for the next stage of growth
We’re looking for someone who is excited..
- About the potential impact of AI and new technologies
- To join an early stage start-up with a small but growing sales team
- With not just executing today but also building for the future
- 2+ years quota carrying sales experience
- Minimum annual quota of $800K of SaaS or net revenue in a quota carrying role
- Demonstrated experience in consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in managing complex sales processes (multi-threading, procurement, etc.)
- Bonus: Experience working in real estate or prop tech
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Our brand-new NYC Midtown south office with an open floor plan has a fully stocked kitchen and we provide catered lunch. Outside of the Greater NYC metro area? We'll cover relocation packages and make the move exciting, not painful!
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for base for this role is $80,000 - $115,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process. In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission based compensation.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?